An Australian Supplier First!
Our signature decals will make creating your tumbler designs so much easier.
Our decals require minimal to no prep! No more messing around with waterslides, layering complex designs or having long wait times before applying epoxy.
Our pre-designed decals are printed on our crystal clear self adhesive vinyl with an opaque white layer of ink below the design and come sized at 3.5” x 3.5” and are suitable for tumblers for 15oz cups and larger.
Our decals are not completely clear cast decals. Most clear cast decals on the market are completely clear and printed with a different type of machine with ink that leaves your decals either transparent or semi-transparent, they do not offer a completely opaque coverage that completely covers the design below!
Our unique white ink base allows our decals to be applied to any colour cup or glitter base!
Our decals are easy to apply.. just like a sticker!
There is no need for transfer tape and can easily be applied by hand or with the help of a felt squeegee.
Our decals come on a 3.5” x 3.5” square sticker - they are not diecut to shape.
This allows you to cut the design as close as possible to the design as you need to for you to best use our decals!
Once you have applied the decal it can be difficult to pull up and reapply, please ensure you have the correct placement for your decal before applying.
To apply our decals ensure it is a clean, smooth surface. Please do not apply our decals to an unsanded or rough surface.
There is no need to seal our decals and you can apply your resin or epoxy immediately after application.
- Due to the nature of our decals being printed onto clear vinyl, the outline of the clear vinyl decal may show on your finished cup depending on the style and colour it is being placed on.
- The edge of our decals usually blends in with the cup after a layer of epoxy is applied on top. On lighter colours and glitters it is barely noticeable, however, may show on darker colours.
- A black decal over a black design will not work.
- A small white ink outline may show on your decal. If this happens it will be faint and not extremely noticeable, this is due to our printer printing in 2 layers. First the white base layer and secondly the CMYK colour layer.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the product correctly once in their hands. Refunds and exchanges will NOT be processed because of misuse by the buyer.